Monday, September 14, 2009
Shower Power
I was complaining to Kirk that none of the cleaners seem to work like the old Shower Power did. He searched on the Internet and found out that you can still buy some direct from the family of the man who developed it (here). I ordered a few bottles, even though it is more expensive that way than when you could get it at Wal-Mart. Now I'll see if it really cleans things, or if I was just having fond, but incorrect, memories of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I also tracked it down online after they stopped selling it in stores. I bought some online... and it really does work as well as I remember.
Another unpaid product endorsement!
I miss the wintergreen scent. I will definitely be buying some!
Is this the best thing to use, then? I'm not familiar with it, but my shower has been depressing me lately, so I obviously need to try something new!
Post a Comment