- Make all the sandwiches for sack lunches for a week or two and then freeze them. Becky says this works when they do it. PB&J works fine, as does some meat and cheese, if you aren't too fussy about frozen/thawed cheese.
- Take all the clothes from one child and wash them in one load. You can use a cold water wash if there is anything that will bleed. Then you don't have to sort and wash and then sort again. I've sort of tried this with some children's clothing and it does make it easier. I remember this used to be called a "throw up load" when we were growing up (as in, after the kid throws up, you take everything and wash it all together).
Monday, March 30, 2009
Two tips
These were two tips that Mom probably told everyone. She read them on another blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Interesting ideas! What kind of sandwiches would work?
Can you do that with meat sandwiches or just peanut butter and jelly? I wouldn't think that mayonnaise would freeze at all.
Becky said PB&J works, as well as some meat and cheese, if you aren't too fussy about frozen/thawed cheese.
I've been trying to do the laundry separately rather than sort it all together like I used to do. It does make things easier.
Post a Comment