Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Just a thought
What I really would like with this blog would be to have at least eight authors (women I know and trust). We could make it a useful place for us to swap ideas, recipes, and advice. We could even rename the blog. Anyway, think about it and let me know if you want to participate in a project where you would post something once a month, or more often, or less often depending on stress and life things, so we could maybe help each other. In the meantime, I'll keep posting a few things here as I find them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like a good idea to me. If you need another you can count me in. I don't know how brilliant I would be, but it would be an interesting challenge. 8 is a good number :).
I like the idea of a forum- it includes the recipe ideas we have talked about, but also could be so much more. I would love to participate although I may be hit and miss the next few months!
I think that's a great idea. I'm good at recipe stuff and fixing stuff. Not so great at cleaning things, but I have some good ways to save time and still get stuff clean!
Just send a request with a deadline and perhaps a topic. I can crank out 200 words or whatever you would like.
Post a Comment