[Just a reminder: My goal is to write something about once a week, so don't get your expectations up hoping there will be new information every day.]
Grilled fish
Fish fillets of your choice (we used catfish)
Butter, melted
Seasoning
Preheat your outdoor gas grill on high. Then turn down the middle burners. You want to keep the temperature about 350 degrees. Take a sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil and turn up the edges a bit to make a disposable baking sheet. Place the fish on the sheet. Drizzle butter on the fish and sprinkle with your seasoning. For example, I used Cajun on one and Northwoods on the others (Penzey's). Place the "pan" on the grill, put the cover down, and cook for about 10 minutes. The fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice and a salad for a complete dinner. The children liked this meal.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Is this for an indoor or outdoor grill? If outdoor, I'll try it this week. I dislike having my house smell like fish for three days. :-)
Grilled fish, if done right, can be wonderful. It sounds like yours was great. Some of the best fish I ever had was grilled salmon in Seattle. :)
I modified the instructions to specify that I used an outdoor gas grill.
Post a Comment